While leading digital marketing campaigns for 7 of the largest nationally syndicated talk shows, Todd Hartley knew that something revolutionary was about to happen online. Looking at his analytic databases of 20 million viewers per show, Todd noticed that video vastly outperformed all other forms of web-based media.
And this was back in 2003, way before bandwidth could comfortably handle video.
Embracing the power of video early on, Todd has spent the last decade mastering video marketing. In 2010, he created WireBuzz to help businesses amplify sales, reach marketing goals, and dominate the competition with video.
Today, Todd focuses on staying 2 years ahead of his industry. To share what he’s learned along the way, Todd hosts Video Marketing Mastery, a weekly podcast that is dedicated to helping businesses find success with video. A leader in internet marketing, he also speaks at marketing and technology conferences on topics such as: Where Google is Going & How To Position Your Business To Profit, How to Leverage Video to Amplify Business Goals, and How To Speed Up Sales Results.
Want to know more?
- Todd and the WireBuzz team helped Justin Timberlake’s AfterMasterPro Kickstarter & Indiegogo campaign surpass funding goals with video and internet strategy
- Todd is a HuffingtonPost contributor for Business, Sales, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Technology
- In 2016, Todd and WireBuzz won a Telly Award for the informational video, Amanda Burris: Getting Tested for BRACA
- Todd has developed successful video marketing campaigns for businesses like Home Depot, The Mayo Clinic, Banner Health, 23andMe, AAA, Genomic Health, and many more
- From 2012 to 2014, he produced and hosted Google’s Live Streaming events on World Cancer Day, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Men’s Health Month & the 50th Anniversary of JFK’s Assassination
- After his step-mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, Todd founded BreastCancerAnswers in 2011. A year later, his wife, Wendy, was also diagnosed with breast cancer. Both women are in good health today, but the Hartleys and WireBuzz continue to support women fighting breast cancer by providing helpful new videos each month
- Within the first year of launching BreastCancerAnwers, the campaign generated 6.3 million video views on YouTube. Building on the success of BCA, Todd created two spin-off campaigns, Colon Cancer Answers and Prostate Cancer Live. Together, these three campaigns have amassed 1.1 million social followers in 12 months alone
- Todd created the first-ever video medical encyclopedia on the internet, consisting of 8,000 search-optimized HD videos
- After the viral success of his first news website from 2001 to 2003, he moved to Hollywood to lead digital marketing campaigns at the Premier Radio Network
- Todd began his career co-hosting and producing the number 1 radio show in Arizona on KTAR and KFYI